2009. december 12., szombat

Free action games online

In my first post I'd like to show You some good Action games. When I have a little time at school, or before bus, sometimes I play with a "brainsaving" action game.

So! Let's see some action :)

  1. Robot Fishy
    Try to be the biggest fish in the ocean. Just use the arrow keys and try to avoid bigger fishes. When you eat a smaller fish, you grow a little, and get a chance to eat bigger ones.
    Play Robot Fishy here
  2. Ninja Rampage
    Now that's a game, that has a Feeling! You are playing as Ninja Assassin, and your goal is to kill the guards with your sword. Use the arrow keys for moving, and A S D keys for the sword.
    Play Ninja Rampage here
  3. Warrior Prince
    This game is especially good if You are sitting on a boring lesson :) Switch off your brain and kill monsters!
    Play Warrior Prince here
Next time I'll choose another game category. Have fun!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése